1k, 2k, 3k, or 4k – Join Us!
Due to the current social distancing guidelines, our annual family fun walk/run will be virtual this year! Registrations are FREE! We are asking you to do two things:
- Participate in the World Clubfoot Day Virtual Family Fun Walk/Run on June 3rd at 5:30pm by indicating your interest on our Facebook event and posting photos of you and your family during the walk/run on the page itself! If you aren’t on Facebook, simply email us your photos so we can share them with others on social media.
- If you are able, donate to help get Iowa braces to kids in need around the world. Everyone who donates any amount will get free swag (water bottle, bag, medal, shoestrings)! Our goal is to raise $5000.
Where does your donation go? Each child needs approximately 12 braces during their treatment:
- $25 – provide a child with one Iowa Brace
- $50 – provide a child with two Iowa Braces
- $100 – provide a child with four Iowa Braces
- $200 – provide a child with eight Iowa Braces
- $300 – provide a child with a complete set of 12 Iowa Braces
Please know that we understand times are strange right now. If you aren’t able to give financially, we still really want you to go out for that fun walk/run and share your photos. The more bright, shining faces we see, the happier we’ll be! Will you participate on June 3rd?